Exploring
Twenty feet above the Mississippi River
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Steamboat Springs Colorado
I thought Boulder, CO was beautiful, but now I want to move to Steamboat Springs. Well, let me begin with my dialysis treatment last night in Lakewood, CO. It was terrific, a big thanks to Corrine and Bailey, my nurses (they get a rating of 5, the highest possible). I also met a few wonderful women that were also there for dialysis, which was nice to see, because my home unit and until now on the road I mostly see men. I adore my dialysis buddies home, so a big shout out to Harry, John, Louie, Sterling, Woody, Fred and Frank, I miss you guys, but I'll be back soon. Hang in there. Anyway, they got me down to below my dry weight, for my stretch day, which I was thrilled about. This morning we headed to Steamboat Springs from Denver, where we spent the night (at a Motel 6, hard to do after staying with the Heftys at their place). Got to Karolynn's house in Steamboat at about noon, after seeing some awesome sights driving up into the Rocky Mountains and all their glory. I was simply awestruck with the beauty around me, incredible. I wanted to mention that I am spreading pickles (bread and butter pickles, which I made before I left) all over the west, at dialysis centers and to friends, anybody I meet. It's a blast. Love to all.♥♥♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment