Exploring

Exploring
Twenty feet above the Mississippi River

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Finally in Cleveland

Well, here I sit in a nice motel (a little cold--the air conditioner works well). It took us 6 1/2  hours to get here.  I first had a dialysis treatment this morning, and all my dialysis buddies wished me a good time and a safe trip with lots of hugs and sent me off feeling real good, a great bunch of buddies I have.  We have a strong sense of community, which is great.  So in a way my going on this trip is like a family member going to Europe, and they get  to experience it vicariously through me.  I know they are also rooting for me to have a great time with no problems.  I want each and every one of them to take a trip, travel, and have a great time.  I want that for them.   Anyway, here I sit in Cleveland, a little road weary, but not too much, thinking about going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame tomorrow. I hope to see my all-time favorite rocker Neil Young, who we listened to all the way here. On to the Hall of Fame.  Stay tuned.


1 comment: