Exploring

Exploring
Twenty feet above the Mississippi River

Friday, August 17, 2012

We leave in two weeks, I can't wait

Yes two weeks from tomorrow, Sept 1st right after my Saturday dialysis we'll hit the road. Our first stop will be Cleveland, Ohio for the night, then onto the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on Sunday. I'm gonna miss all my dialysis buddies and my dialysis unit, I get top-notch care from the greatest dialysis nurses ever.  I believe that I will get great care on the road, as well.  My wonderful husband, Gabriel, has spent hours planning this trip, particularly the dialysis stops I must make, not an easy task, but one he took on with gusto.We will have a wonderful trip thanks to Gabriel, my Social worker, all the good people at the dialysis centers I will be at, my Doctor, and I hope to meet and make friends with new dialysis buddies. I can't wait, I look at this trip as an adventure. I encourage anyone on dialysis Go, soak up all you can, while you are able, it's exciting, a bit of a challenge, yes, but very, very, possible.

1 comment:

  1. Readers can't wait either! Looking forward to your great trip and our great vicarious trip!

    ReplyDelete