Exploring

Exploring
Twenty feet above the Mississippi River

Friday, August 31, 2012

Here we go

Only about 21 hours and we'll be on the road. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Finally the time to leave is near.We first discussed the possibility of this trip way back in December on 2011.  Now to think it is really going to happen.  I'm ready, all packed, clothes, meds, makeup, toiletries, Kindle, backed up by some real books (nothing like the real thing), a few snacks for the road and we're all set.  My wonderful husband (the great procrastinator) has still to pack, but he'll do it.  I worry about the house being left alone for so long (even though we have friends checking on it regularly). I worry about Mickey and Minnie Mouse and family taking up residence, 'tis the season, mice try to make their way in.  Oh well I'll have to hope for the best.  Like everything in my life I don't worry too much, causes wrinkles, does absolutely no good.  As I write this I am hungry, but I cleaned out the fridge,  I don't even have a slice of bread. I suppose I could eat some dry cereal (UGH).  I'll think of something.  I'm psyched to hit the road. I'm certain we will have a grand time, as my husband says we take our good times with us, add some beautiful sights, and a good splash of nature. What more to life is there?  So please join us tomorrow as we start our adventure, I promise it'll be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment