I hope you're all with me, because so far Wisconsin has been a blast. First of all my dialysis treatment on Monday in Waupaca was great, with the exception of my blood pressure dropping a little low, I think they took a little too much fluid off me. I took it easy for a while and felt much better after a couple hours. Feeling better I became hungry, silly me, nowhere to eat in Redgranite, where we were staying. Let me just say, The Piggly Wiggly, a market there, left a lot to be desired. After looking around I settled on some sliced turkey and swiss cheese, which I rolled up and ate. Yummy.
Well I finally got to meet Judy, she was a delight. I was happy to see her doing so well. She's come so far, she's strong with strong faith and I'm sure will continue to do well. I met her husband Tom and her sister Vicky, who are both there and taking very good care of her. I enjoyed the three short hours we spent there.
Then onto La Crosse to stay with Mike and Mary Ellen, wonderful folks. I wish I could figure out how to put stars on here, because I would give the dinner Mike made five or ten of them. I will let Gabriel describe the meal (he's so much better than I am) in his next blog. Wel,l into my day, another dialysis treatment this morning. Talk to you soon. Hugs, Linda
No comments:
Post a Comment