Exploring

Exploring
Twenty feet above the Mississippi River

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Away We go..........

Well folks, off we are again. I can't believe it's been year since our last adventure, but it has. I'm really excited to be off again, to meet old friends and new ones. I've been really busy getting ready to leave, lots to do. I'm having my kitchen and dining area painted while we are away, so emptying out the rooms has been busy work. Yes, I am taking pickles with me again this year, sweet bread and butter pickles, to pass out along the way. I made 30 pints of pickles, I enjoy making and giving them away. We will be on the road for 3 weeks this year, just the perfect amount of time to be away, I missed so much of the beautiful autumn in upstate N.Y. last year, I selfishly didn't want to miss this year. Well off to pack some stuff,I expect a perfectly wonderful trip this year, thanks to my Super Husband and all his planning. Stayed tuned for some hopefully fantastic, fun-filled adventures with Travels with Dialysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment