Exploring

Exploring
Twenty feet above the Mississippi River

Monday, August 26, 2013

Third day into the trip

It's almost like I was here before, I'm sitting in a Comfort Inn somewhere in Wisconsin writing my Dialysis blog. The last two days spent on the road I was able to see lots of corn fields and soy bean fields as we crossed over Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, very lovely scenery, although it's very flat country, very green  and very lush.  My first treatment is this morning, I expect it to go smoothly. I'll let you know.  I'm more excited about visiting Judy, my husband's ex-wife, after dialysis this morning, I'm looking forward to meeting her. Judy has suffered recently from a horrible auto accident, she is recovering, and I can't help but feel a good dose of Gabriel and meeting me will help in her recovery. I sure hope it will anyway. I want to send a big hello to all my friends and family who I hope are reading this, I wish you all were with me sometimes to share the trip. I can tell you one thing I'm happy about is the weather. It's hot and nicely humid, I love this weather and hope it keeps up. Driving west with the sun streaming in on my legs, is heavenly. The high yesterday was 94, Yipeeeee. Well that's it for now I'm off for another cup of coffee, to kick start my day. Love to all and lots of hugs.



1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear you're back on the road. I can't wait to read about your adventures. Love to both of you.

    ReplyDelete