Exploring

Exploring
Twenty feet above the Mississippi River

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Friends

I've become lazy with my blog, please forgive me.  Gabriel is so much better at keeping up with our travels.  I've been enjoying all our friends so much I haven't logged too much time on the computer.  I really enjoyed Tim and Julie in Colorado who I just met and fell in like with. They are so much fun to be around, I wished we lived closer. Then on to the Wynes, Mike and Helen in Cheyenne, Wy., the conversations so interesting and time spent together wonderful, I wish it could be longer. My dialysis everywhere has been great, the least important part on my trip so far, only three treatments left. Dialysis is just a bump in the road compared to all I've seen and all I've experienced.  The western part of the United States is amazingly beautiful and all the friends I've been able to see so sweet. I am having the best time of my life.  Hugs for now

No comments:

Post a Comment